Power Plays: Geothermal Energy in Oil and Gas Fields
Conference & Workshop April 25-26, 2016 SMU Campus, Dallas, TX
The SMU Geothermal Lab invites you to submit an abstract for our upcoming workshop and conference, Power Plays: Geothermal Energy in Oil and Gas Fields, April 25-26, 2016 on the SMU Campus in Dallas, Texas.
The event includes:
• Half-day Workshop, April 25, 2016
• Evening Networking Reception and Poster Session, April 25, 2016
• Conference with oral presentations and panel discussions, April 26, 2016
The conference goal is to advance understanding of energy production, helping companies successfully produce clean energy while extending the life of an oil and gas field.
• Well Conversion
• Induced Seismicity
• Heat Extraction Technology
• Thermal Conductivity Analysis
• Enhanced Deep Earth Permeability
• Low-temperature Mineral Recovery
• Onshore and Offshore Thermal Maturation
• Power Generation from Flare Gas and Well Water
• Sustainability of Heat Extraction from Decommissioned Petroleum Wells
We invite you to submit an abstract for the poster session or a 15 minute oral presentation. We are also accepting suggestions and abstracts for panel discussions. Submit your 1-2 page abstract to email@example.com by February 5, 2016.
Name: Power Plays: Geothermal Energy in Oil and Gas Fields
Date: Workshop and Networking Poster Session April 25; Conference April 26, 2016
Location: SMU Campus, Dallas, Texas
Contact: Maria Richards, firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-768-1975
Please share this information with others you know who may be interested.
We look forward to learning about your research, demonstration project, or innovative idea!