The SMU Geothermal Lab invites you to submit an abstract for our upcoming conference, Power Plays: Drilling into Geothermal Energy Applications, January 10-11, 2018 on the Southern Methodist University campus in Dallas, Texas. Power Plays will advance the understanding of geothermal resources, providing you with insights into developing this clean energy reserve.
- Reservoirs: exploration, enhancement and productivity
- Drilling and Downhole Advancements: oil & gas laterals, geothermal hydroshearing
- Engineering Techniques: heat extraction, technology
- Novel Applications: deep direct use for utilities or buildings, micro to macro generation
- Case Studies and Planned Project Discussions: approaches, challenges, solutions
Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday October 13, 2017 and include:
- Author name(s)
- Organization name(s)
- Presentation title
- Abstract, 1-2 pages
- Prefer oral presentation, poster session or panel discussion?
- Bio of presenter
- Photo of presenter
Name: Power Plays: Drilling into Geothermal Energy Applications
Date: January 10-11, 2018
Location: SMU Campus, Dallas, Texas
Social Media: Twitter | Facebook | #SMUPowerPlays
Please share this information with others you know who may be interested. We look forward to learning about your research, demonstration project, or innovative idea!