Dallas, Texas Location
Salary Commensurate with Skills and Experience
Dynamic, successful oil and gas company is seeking a Development Geoscientist. Candidate will be responsible for subsurface interpretation and development opportunities in unconventional resource plays.
- Generate structure and reservoir maps for field appraisal, development and reserve estimation.
- Build and modify development plans based on subsurface optimization.
- Provide regional play and prospect mapping.
- Recommend exploitation opportunities through geophysics and geological analysis.
- Assist with well log interpretation, structural and stratigraphic mapping, core description and interpretation, and physical log interpretation.
- Contribute to the scoping and execution of new projects.
- Participate in special projects.
· BS and/or MS in Geology or Geophysics.
· 4+ years geoscience experience in the oil and gas industry.
· Permian Basin experience highly desired.
· Functional understanding of geology, geophysics, and reservoir characterization issues and how they relate to reservoir performance and development planning.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work as an integral part of the geoscience team.
Qualified candidates should immediately email a resume to: