Small established oil & gas company is looking for an experienced Geologist to join its Fort Worth office. Will assist the Company with management of current assets and evaluate new investment opportunities within the current asset base and in new areas.
- Present assessment of opportunities for acquiring working interests in leased minerals and of outside operated AFE's.
- Identify opportunities to improve production from current non-op working interests and exploit additional pay zones.
- Collaborate with outside partners on exploitation strategy.
- Recommend new ideas and present evaluation of outside opportunities.
- Reports to President and Vice-President.
- Four year Bachelor's Degree in Geology required, Master's Degree a plus.
- 10+ years related broad experience in oil & gas geology. Northern Louisiana, East Texas, Oklahoma, offshore, Bakken and shale experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and management experience.
- Proficient computer skills including Drilling Info and Petra experience.
- Self sufficient with the ability to see the big picture.
If you are interested and possess the qualifications, please forward your resume immediately. Your information is CONFIDENTIAL. We will not forward it to anyone before discussing it with you.